Re: Wikipedia entry on XyWrite

 Concerning the Wikipedia article, maybe some of the more knowledgeable
 people on this list could work on a new XYWrite article off list, and
 consult the list if they run into a problem? Once completed, the product
 could be copied to the Wikipedia site. Would that not be a way of
 correcting that anaemic entry on Wikipedia? Of course, the new entry
 would be subject to change by the Wikipedia regulars, but if this list
 keeps an eye on things, even these changes could be filtered.

 M.W. Poirier

------