Re: Backup to network -Reply

Gosh, three solutions in less than 12 hours. Now, that's technical
support!

I'm downloading Hacksaw as I type this, and as soon as I get a chance
I'll try out Robert's cmd file. I should say, Steve, that I use
FTP-PM this way to update my Web page: but I really like the idea of
a command-line "put" since it's so transparent. Robert's proposed
solution is awfully beckoning as long as my side doesn't split
hard-coding the user variable.

>Now, all you have to do is dial into your internet
>provider, and double click on the icon you just
>created. You will get a folder listing all your
>files on the remote computer.

Rafe T.
http://www.quicklink.com/~rtenn