Correction:BC vs. BX (was: XyWin sounds)

Apologies for a stupid typing error (I shouldn't input e-mails in CompuServe's
clumsy mailer, but should write them in Xy and upload) in my last message:

The pertinent passage was about my finding that using "BX...Q2" instead of
"BC...XC" *created* problems when it's meant to solve them:

"... I was writing a whole bunch of unconnected XPL programs. ... to see what
would happen, I wrote the next module using "BC...XC" instead of "BX...Q2" in
all the relevant places..."

That *should* have been "... I wrote the next module using "BX...Q2" instead of
"BC...XC" in all the relevant places... [As a result,] subroutines ... started
not just going haywire but locking up completely. Restoring "BC...XC" where I
had written "BX...Q2" solved the problem ..."

So I ask again, can anyone tell me whether there are identifiable circumstances
in which "BX...Q2" *doesn't* work? Is this a difference between XyWin and Xy4?

Cheers,
						Eric Van Tassel