TELIX & PRINTER PORT

Having installed my new HPLJIII on LPT2 (leaving my old dot matrix on
LPT1), I would like to know if anyone knows if Telix can be configured
so that the print capture will use LPT2 instead of LPT1. I would like
to keep continuous feed labels in the dot matrix printer, and use the
laser jet for everything else. My not-too computer literate husband
uses Telix with a print capture to get certain business files daily, so
I'd like to have him do this on the laser jet so that I don't have to
put continuous feed paper into the dot matrix printer. Does anyone
know if this can be done (I can't find anything about it on the
configuration menu)?