TrueType in XyWrite 4.0?

I've discovered in my archives a set of disks for a 1992 program from
Micrologic Software, called "TrueType for DOS". This program made
possible the construction of the appropriate printer files from
TrueType font files for use, in DOS, by Word and in WordPerfect. Is
this program of any use in constructing a similar capability in
XyWrite 4.0? How would I go about learning how to build such a
capability?
We have term limits for Presidents. We're working on term limits for Congressmen and Senators. Maybe
we need term limits for political parties.

Snailmail:
S. Matthew Prastein
15 Shiloh Drive
Jacksonville, IL 62650-1090