Re: Converting from Word to XY

In a message dated 5/25/99 8:24:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wolfie@xxxxxxxx writes:

≪ ArtL7@xxxxxxxx wrote:

 > Dear Xywrite buffs: Isn't there a program you can buy that allows you to
 > easily take DOS programs like early III-plus Xywrite and switch them back and
 > forth between Word and Xywrite? I don't recall the company's name and
 > product, but I was hoping someone on this list might know. Thanks, Art

 If I understand your query correctly, I think I can help you. There
 is an obscure, hard to find piece of software out there called
 "Winnows" or similar (sorry, memory's a little fuzzy) that lets you
 switch back and forth between DOS programs and, say, Word, and even
 run them at the same time. Alternatively, an even more obscure
 program called Oh-Ace Two does a similar thing but only if you fiddle
 with it for a while and don't mind the smell of cobwebs.

 Wolfgang Bechstein
 wolfie@xxxxxxxx
 My query had to do with a program that allows you to translate xywrite
word-processing files into Word. Thanks, Art.