Re: spl file

At 04:44 AM 1/1/01 -0800, Morris Krok wrote:
>normal editing or changing the command line if needs be. This under-utilized
>utility can sit unobstrusive in memory especially if the AR function is not
>saved on extensively used keys such as the space bar (57) or the enter key
>(28)

Please! When you give information that refers to Version 3.56 only, you
should indicated that. Only users of 3.56 have to insert AR in the keyboard
file.
Just how do I get AR to work in Xy4DOS 4.018? That is, can I type in a file
with abbreviations that are defined in pers.spl, then execute some command
or function that will do all the replacements without prompting me at each
(as the spell command does)? Going to the command line and executing: FUNC
AR does nothing. And, yes, I've loaded pers.spl.

Thanks,
Harry