Questions

Charles Herold (quoting "70154.3452@xxxxxxxx" [a/k/a Carl Distefano])
asks:

:-> look at the code in REORGNIZ.U2 and its documentation (in
:-> REORGNZ2.ZIP), a set of XPL coding tools ("REORGaNIZe") which Robert
:-> Holgmren and I developed over the years. And peruse SMARTSET.U2 (in
:-> SMART251.ZIP), which I referred to in my earlier note. In terms of
:-> coding tricks and techniques, that's pretty much what I "know" and
:-> regularly use in XPL.
:->
:  Where do I find these files?

You can download them either from The Technology Group BBS (410-576-8806)
(XyWrite Forum, Files Section, User Uploads, area #7), or via FTP from this
news group (ftp ccat.sas.upenn.edu -- see CATALOG.DOC for detailed
instructions.)

Also, I neglected to mention XYFUNC.ZIP, a group of files that describe
undocumented functions, workarounds, etc., in XYDOS and XYWIN, from The
Technology Group Tech Support -- which I haven't looked at myself. But I
understand it's available here via ftp, or (as FILES.DOC) from the TTG BBS.

Carl Distefano
70154.3452@xxxxxxxx