From: "J. R. Fox"
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: xywrite I
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 14:08:50 -0800

xykz wrote:

> Is there a way to get the very first relise (I, 19??) of xywrite ?

I'm not sure what the first release was. Was there a commercially
available 1.0 ? Another reply you received suggests that there was.
I began with ver. II or II+ (can't recall at this point, though
concerted digging might pull up some moldy 5.25" disks). I think I
only used it for a relatively short while, because ver. 3.02 or 3.05
came out, and I upgraded to that. II was pretty reliable, to the best
of my recollection, but I can't imagine why anyone would want to go
back to anything earlier than about 3.55.

Jordan