From: Robert Holmgren [mailto:holmgren@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 8:47 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Pre-Xy

** Reply to message from PollyK3@xxxxxxxx on Wed, 25 Jun 2003 08:35:42 EDT

> I have no idea why my posts come through in a tiny font, and this is
> the
> first I've heard of it.

If I may suggest -- and this goes for a few others as well:  MargDelG, Adel Darwish, Brian, Jordan -- it's best on this maillist to turn off HTML and just send pure text.  We're a text-only maillist.  Archiving of messages generally looks better without HTML.  Less bloat in everybody's mailbox, faster mail fetches, etc.  If you *must* use (or cannot turn off/don't know how to turn

off) HTML, I suggest a non-proportional typeface -- for better formatting of messages.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx