Compression programs

If you just want to compress some Bitstream fonts, try the file DIET.
It works as a simple TSR, doesn't require that you create a "new"
volume (so all batch files, etc still work just fine), and does about
2:1 compression on fonts. It's also shareware, and is already in your
computer! I'm also interested in SUPERSTOR, mostly to compare it to
performance and ease of use with STACKER, which I now have installed
as a 1/2 length coprocessor card and software. I looked at EXPANDZ
and DOUBLEDISK and decided to buy STACKER, mostly to deal with soft
fonts gobbling up space. If you (or anyone) wants a copy of a review
I did for CCS's Hardcopy of STACKER, I could upload it here.