Re: Upgrading Windows 2000

I understand that almost all of you are using XyWrite for DOS, while I am working with XyWin.

However, almost a year ago I bought two new Lenovo computers, one desktop and one laptop. On each I have Windows 7 and Windows XP. On the desktop I have a Windows Virtual Machine, on the Laptop VM Lite.

I have been very happy with both. XyWin started first time on both machines, and it has crashed much less often than before.

Maybe that is the way to go in the present computing world.

Phillip Alder