Re: Different bytes same result

Bill,

I have not used Eudora for years. Notepad++ can change the encodings if
you export the files in txt format. With the advent of Win 7, I had to
change to Thunderbird (I used Outlook Express previously). It is a good
modern choice. You could try it.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)