Re: diacritical problem

Bruce Felknor says:

>I also have been unable to get footnote numbers in text to print in
superscript.
>(I.e., when I use MDUL nothing happens -- the FN number prints in line
with the text.)

What is the relationship between footnote numbers in text on the one hand,
and MDUL on the other?≪FN1. And haven't I already made a similar comment
on the same question?≫ There: that (if you imagine guillemets in the
place of ≪ and ≫) is a XyWrite footnote. There's no "MDUL" involved, and
indeed there's no MD anything.

Actually BF posted the same message back on 8 February. Various people
replied. (I was one--and I commented on "MDUL".)

>The Technology Group is simply inaccessible.

Eh? TTG posted a reply to this message right here on 11 February. The
reply concluded:

>I hope this solves your problems. If not please contact us at
>410 576-2040 or E-mail us at TECHSUPPORT@xxxxxxxx

Peter Evans