KEYBOARD PROGS, ETC.

I quickly tried one of your AR fixes and couldn't get it to work (method 2).
In any case I want the feature to remain a toggle and so I wrote a toggle
version. (in this case I use keyclick as a toggle switch--one could use the
toggle method I also sometimes use, the one where a "permanent" sgt is
initially set by the bombing out of subroutine...). There ought to be a
Holmgren trick to either a) avoid the ldpm move or b) build the entire program
onto a keyboard program. In any case the enclosed method works, where:
 the enclosed program is loaded onto a program sgt and called out by whatever
key one likes for the AR toggle;
 no.pgm consists of the NO command;
 ar   consists of the AR command;
 &R precedes every "separator" in the keyboard file.

 By the way, there is the comma problem. I.e., 51=&R,CO is what one needs and
NOT 51=&R,,

*Enclosed File: ar.pgm