Re: OT: Net traffic jams?

Patricia M. Godfrey wrote:
Does anyone who keeps more au courant with things than I do know if the Net has been hit with some kind of problems lately? Return of the Blaster Worm? Widespread DDoSes? I ask because a couple of my posts took 2 or 3 days to get from here to the UPenn server and back to me, and Bob Ashley tells me he sent a couple of posts (replying to my requests for more information) that never get back to him (or to the rest of us, apparently) at all. And just now a post I had sent on Friday to Russ Urquhart, off list, about M$'s malfeasance (in response to one he had sent me, calling an online article to my attention) provoked an "undeliverable" message. That's AOL (Bob), Eskimo (moi), and Verizon (Russ), so it's not just one ISP having trouble.

Patricia,
I have been suffering the same problem but only with the messages sent to the list. I am afraid of a problem in the list server.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao