Re: off list virus question

Three weeks ago my company installed Outlook, and the first message I
opened turned out to be a virus sent to me clandestinely from a guy in the
company who thought his machine had been purged of the virus something like
six months ago.
Question to those experienced in Eudora and outlook: I've used Eudora now
for 3 years and love it.  Should I give it up for all the apparent
benefits of Outlook? All these years I've more or less managed to resist
most of the Microsoft products because of the crashes and other bugs.

OUtlookAt 02:58 PM 7/22/01 +0900, you wrote:
At 0:54 PM -0400 01.7.21, Judith Davidsen wrote:
>How does one look at an email attachment in Xywrite?
>
>Thanks
>Judith Davidsen

Eudora puts all the attachments in an attachment folder. You simply go
there and open the file like any other.
Outlook requires you first to take the attachment out of its own database
and save it in an additional step. Don't know the details, as I have purged
Outlook from all my computers.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)