RE: Great Books

Harry:

Re your:

If we're talking reference works, is the Great Books on CD-ROM? I'd love to
liberate the 5' of precious shelf-space taken up with these things (we live
in Manhattan).

I am sure I have seen the "Great Books" on CD-ROM somewhere. I will call the
library at St. Johns College in Annapolis MD (a "Great Books" school)and see
what they know about sources. There is also somone in Chicago.

You can also try:
	www.altavista.digital.com
and search on
	cd-rom +"great books"
for example. I ahve been trying that site, but have not yet had any luck
locating any Great Books CD-ROMs

TR...