KEYBOARDS

Hello from the world of frustration!!! Have just purchased a system with comes
with a Keytronic 101 keyboaand can't get it to communicate intelligently with
XyWrite III Plus, ver. 3.55. It's a Keytronics but only indicates that it's a
101 keyboard. I've tried the 101.KBD file and it sorta works as does the
IBM.KBD. The problem is that I have to hit the F5 or F6 key twice for it tgo
to the command line. , the ALT keys seem to work oddly. To deletI highlight
whatever section, then hit ALT F5, and it doesn't work. But when I hit the
left cursor key, it ecutes the function.
 Help....and sorry for the line chatter. Will tune in tomorrow in great
hopes.