I WANT MY $50 BACK!

Hey guys.... I'm more than a little irked!!!!

I just received my two copies of Word for Word for XyWrite III+. Cost me $50.00
for the two of them. NOW I understand that Word for Word will be bundled with
XyWrite IV or XyDisplayWrite or whatever the heck it's called.

Now see here: you all MUST have known that future versions of your product
would have Word for Word bundled with it. So why did you send me that nice
little flier inviting me to spend $25.00 to upgrade my current copy? If I'd
have known that Xy IV would include Word for Word I never would have bought the
upgrade.

At the very least, it's a case of inconsiderate treatment of your loyal
customers. At worst, its a rather blatant ripoff.

Stephen R. Crutchfield