Re: Testing $X

I suspect that EB is at 0,0 because you're futzing around with modifications to the frame that cause it to crash before your original default values are restored. You *think* the defaults are your usual settings when you run the program again, but in fact they're still the temporary default values set by the (crashed) routine. Often happens while I am testing code. Just a wild guess...
Sounds like a good guess to me. I often get lost as to where I am when
debugging/testing.
In the meantine, you may as well have the latest $X code

Thanks! Will install straightaway.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx