KEYBOARD

We have had some keyboards designed which (attempt) to emulate the Atex type
keyboard. i.e. they ahve separate saveget keys and labeled help, print define
keys etc. This makes the keyboard far larger than those already supported by
Xyquest, as far as I have been led to believe! Do you know whether or not
there are any plans to extend the keyboard facility to these large keyboards or
is this already supported. Please let me know any info you may have or pass
this on somewhere else. My phone number in London is 071 956 1535, or I will
check mail next time I log in. I can also accept unix e-mail
mandy.independent.uk.