Re: "Valet" File Management

Carl mentioned a file management program called "Valet". I
checked Simtel but couldn't find it. Does anyone know of an FTP
site that has it?

BTW, my all-time favorite file management program comes from
1984! It's called PFM. Fast, small, intuitive. But not as
poweful as Valet seems to be. Anyway, I use with with Xy all the
time. Back in my pure-DOS days I even used it as my DOS shell.

>From my perspective any file manager worth its salt should have
a quick and dirty way of viewing the contents of a file. Many of
the heavy-duty file managers won't allow me to peek into XyWrite
files, let alone EXE files.

Myron