Re: Windows registry cleanup tools

Jon, Thanks. Before I do that, would there be any point to creating a
System Restore Point? And, if so, how do I make it do that?

Regards,
Harry

Harry-- Ccleaner doesn't delete the apps. It just clears out their caches or whatever the app calls them. I've had no trouble with it so far. Jon Pareles "I downloaded Ccleaner, but when I went to run it, it looks like its default setting would remove a lot of stuff that I use--including applications like Office. Please advise. Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx" Get your email and more, right on the http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42973/*http://www.yahoo.com/previewnew Yahoo.com
Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx