RE: Next step with w2k iso

A virtual drive for a virtual machine. All is right with the
world. Thank you Paul.

-----Original Message-----
From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Lagasse
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 10:28 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Next step with w2k iso

It's the CD "drive." When you select the ISO, it is mounted as if
it were a CD in your "CD drive" -- after installation, you have to
return to the location in Settings where you mounted it, or click
on the CD icon on the toolbar on the bottom of the Vbox machine
window, and choose to remove the "disk" -- or else the CD will
boot on rebooting the VM.