Re: [Fwd: omnikey nor-h ga-e keyboard]

At 04:32 AM 1/28/98 EST, you wrote:
>> Not the Pro KEY 124 from Maxi Switch. And it's programmable. And
cheaper.

>You mentioned that before. Is it still available? I haven't seen one
>for about two years. The only models in their catalogue are the
>SK2501, Nova 104, and Tucson 101 -- all Fkeys up top. I saw a 101 in
a store, and
>it was nothing special. Where is the 124 available? How much? How
does it feel
>(clicky or soft)?

You know, at my age two years seems like two weekends, so I just
assumed (!!!) that the thing was still being sold. The manufacture
date on the bottom of the keyboard is 6/10/94, 3 1/2 years ago. I
thought some people on this list bought one more recently, though.

Touch is about midway between the old northgate nice-and-clicky one
and the usual spongy types.

Maybe we should surf the web to find all kbd options for us
left-hand-function-keysters.

Regards,
Harry

Harry Binswanger