Re: W2K display settings

OK. Win2K is improved beyond all recognition. Apparently, in my
most-used XP install (from a pre-existing image), an earlier edition
of Guest Additions had been installed - - that is now updated. But it
hadn't been installed in my fresh installs of XP; now that it has,
they seem to be viable. Win2K looks really great. It is amazing how
the additions make the pointer tenable.

HOWEVER, bafflingly, in both Win2K and all XP instances, I still
cannot XyWrite to access the drive letter assigned to the host hard
drive. If I exit to DOS from XyWrite, and type 'dir S:' 'dir e:' or
whatever, the directory comes through fine. It is only in XyWrite
itself that I get this baffling 'file not found' message.

In addition the Jumbo registry doesn't seem to want to install on
Win2K. Maybe it's just a path problem? That I don't know how to fix?

This does not happen with XP on Win7-64.

Has anyone any idea how to troubleshoot?