Re: Nota Bene

David Auerbach wrote:

>has anyone truly settled the issue of whether it runs under OS/2's
>Windoze (i.e. is it Windoze 3.1 compatible?)?

The demo won't install -- it halts with an "Unexpected DOS error: 23,"
which seems to indicate a version of Win32 too "late" for OS/2.
However I recall Mr. Holmgren saying once he'd installed one of the
(new) full versions -- not the demo -- under Windoze (NT?) he could run
it under OS/2 fairly well, though I think there may have been one or
two glitches.

I hope I'll be able to see for myself in a few days once I re-install
'doze95 (HD crash took me down last month). I guess it's useful to
have once a year!

Rafe T.
www.ray-field.com