Re: Xy on Mac OS X

It would be great, indeed.  I've been hovering on the verge of a mac for many months, following Lisa's trials with Parallels and the other posts about mac/xy and I'll bet I'm not the only one.  And this would surely tip the scales.  So if there's a link, please share it with all of us (marked OT if that seems necessary, though getting a whole new platform for Xy seems fairly on point)

Your news about the native Windows environment, is new to me! :) Do you have a link to this? (Maybe send it offline as i think we may verge on off-topicness.) I think this WOULD be great for the Xy people and anyone using Win(DOS) based apps.