Re: Length of command line in Xy4DOS

Reply to note from Alan Heubert  Wed, 18 Mar 1998
17:37:54 +0100

-> Tell me, I see that you have a quite a few other programs in
-> that ammaze/xy directory. Do you by any chance have a listing
-> anywhere, giving a brief description of what each one does? If
-> not, I can just download them all, of course: It's not as if
-> they're too big.

Alan:

Lists, descriptions, instructions, links, etc. for all of my stuff
and Robert Holmgren's are at XyWWWeb (URL in signature, below).
BIGCHG isn't listed there (yet), but all the rest is.

Carl Distefano
CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx
http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/