Re: Hardware ID (was Completely Off-Topic)

** Reply to message from Michael Norman  on Thu, 28 Sep
2006 21:22:56 -0400

> I've got NB8 and use it occasionally, even tried to give
> up XyWrite and migrate to NB full-time, but XY is a hard
> habit to kick.

My feelings exactly. I like Xy better, especially for program development (you
can see every character -- I even wrote a CP850.TTF that I use with NB, so that
I can see familiar characters, as well as chars below Ascii-32). But NB is
very good.

> Guess we'll
> just have to sit and see; I'm hoping for a Vista-DOS utility.

Right; me too, it's a near certainty. And nobody is holding a gun to your head
to convert to Vista. The issue is, when machines are all 64-bit, then...

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx