New U2

Carl and/or Robert,
I am excited about the new U2 and the CLIP program, which will be very helpful to me.
Since you haven't been overwhelmed with requests for help, maybe I can be
the first (sigh). I know these are dumb, and I looked (not
super-carefully, I admit) in reg-read.me and readme.1st, and enquiring
minds still want to know:
1. Shouldn't I keep my previous xywwweb.reg file, since that has the
settings it's supposed to, and no new .reg entries are in 115? If so, 114
users should be careful not to overwrite their old .reg file when they
unzip 115.

2. What is the best procedure for moving my personal additions to 114 to 115?

I'm all ready to go (and with the newer .DLL file registered).
I'm sure I speak for all us Xywriters in saying we are more than appreciative--struck dumb, really--by your contributions to Xy in this, the latest and greatest U2.

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx