Xy5 progress--and a query for you

The XyWrite 5 project is (from my estimation) more than half done. Don't hold me to that, but it looks
that way now. I think we already have 85% of what we want--though the program may not hold up under testing.

But for what we're paying, we can't get the A La Carte menuing system. That would add a huge overhead of
complexity. I never, ever use it--but perhaps there's someone out there for whom A La Carte is very important.
I'm particularly concerned about those who have expressed interest in funding this: do any of you care about
A La Carte?

Regards,
Harry