XyWrite -Reply

Welcome aboard, Jay. You're our second newbie this week. We're a
friendly bunch, and always willing to help out.

Could you be a little more specific about what you need to know?
You are aware, are you not, that there is now a Windows version of
XyWrite? Or are you looking for ways to run XyWrite for DOS under
windows?

>>> Jay McNally  09/08/97 04:44pm >>>

Hi folks,

I am a dedicated XyWrite user, and recently have been forced to use
Word 97 at the site of a new job I am working on. They are Windows
based here, and I have used XyWrite for DOS.

I used to tap into the XyWrite bulletin board years ago -- probably
from
1987 to 1990, but transferred to a new job and did not have a need
for it
that much, because I had mastered the macros and programming
language.

But now, I need to get around this Windows mess.

The XyWrite technical people lined me up with this address.

I am hoping you can help me out. I want to continue using XyWrite.

please let me know what you do and what I need to know to
contribute
and learn from your program.

Thanks,

Jay McNally