Re: F5--and everything went black...

Reply to note from "Robert Holmgren"  Sun, 24
Jun 2007 10:45:06 -0400

> Ah so! How about a func NI before the func BC?

Worth a try. But, in my experience, NI does not stop Windows from
intercepting system keystrokes such as Alt-Tab to cycle through
running programs, or Ctrl-Shift-Esc to bring up Task Manager.

I thought that there was a Properties screen for DOS programs that
allowed you to override these system keys so that the DOS program
can use them, but I can't find it. Maybe I'm thinking of OS/2.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx