Re: New U2 frame DDIR

Reply to note from Kari Eveli  Thu, 18 Aug 2016
09:24:10 +0300

Kari,

> The following package contains Xy3 and Xy4 PRN files, is it the
> correct one to download or is there an updated version?
> http://www.holmgren.org/xywrite/2005/POSTGHST.ZIP

Yes, that's the one. My version of POSTGHST.PRN (for Xy4) is more
recent (I'm attaching it), but the other files in the package are
unchanged as far as I am aware.

> Is there by any chance a NB3 equivalent of POSTGHST.PRN? Xy
> printer files do not normally work as is in NB3.

Hmmm, I don't know. I'm not aware of one. I suspect it would be in the
package if it existed.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx