Re: More lines!

On 07/07/98 at 09:19 PM,
  TBaehr@xxxxxxxx said (in so many words):

<- 've tried several tricks to get Xy4DOS to show spacing on-screen, to
<- no avail (including messing with the printer file).
.....hints omitted...

I'm sorry not to have chimed in before all the ill-tempered bandwidth
about lf hit the screen. Yes indeed III+ had the lf for on-screen ls
spacing; personally I thought it was a waste of real estate but I realize
some people liked it. Am perfectly happy with 4's wysiwyg for purposes
of a look-see. But in terms of helpful hints, I recommend beefing up
XyDos4 with ultravision. It still runs a charm under various operating
systems and allows great control of resolution and lines. Another great
antique product.

--
                     Regards,
                     David

When a poor man eats a chicken, one of them is sick.
                     Yiddish Proverb
"What would life be without arithmetic, but a scene of horrors?"
            -Rev. Sydney Smith, letter to young lady, 22 July 1835

David Auerbach              David Auerbach
Department of Philosophy & Religion
NCSU
Box 8103
Raleigh, 27695-8103