RE: NB Win availability

It couldn't be fast save, I think; I turned it off on the first day
I got the program and it's never been on since. Unless, of course,
Micros**t did its sneaky little trick of going into my computer at
night and changing the settings around. This morning I booted up to
find that my screen resolution had changed. I am praying that Judge
Jackson gives them the maximum sentence.

--FP

Fred Powledge - Writer, Editor, Consultant
Voice: 301-373-5466  -  Fax: 301-373-3788
fredpowledge@xxxxxxxx - fredpowledge@xxxxxxxx
  http://nasw.org/users/fredpowledge/
  http://www.bayandpaulfoundations.org/