Re: available memory

Reply to note from flash  Sat, 02 Feb 2008 22:59:01
+0100

> I broke off one of the crusts and blurted out "procrustean
> bread!". It brought the house down.

Good one! *Very* good one. (I'm impressed by the mythological
sophistication of your cycling companions.) Life is an allusion,
i'n'it?

This brings to mind what I consider to be one of my better
mo(men)ts. A classmate of mine was relating an incident in which
someone had insulted her by calling her a necrophiliac. (The
precise context of this remark escapes me, but I was reasonably sure
at the time that it wasn't intended literally.) Without skipping a
beat, I retorted, "The next time someone calls you a necrophiliac,
just tell him to drop dead!"

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx