Re: Two simple questions...?

 Thanks Carl. The beep problem is solved. I discovered that I had no
 df cb x,y in my settings file. As for the colour problem, that is a
 little more difficult, and I have not solved it yet. It's a curious
 problem. I copied the relevant Microlytic files from my NB4.5a
 directory, and I thought that, if they worked at all, I would see
 the same colours as under NB. Well, they work very well, but the
 colours have changed. So, I'm inclined to think that the colours
 must be set by XY4, ...but then again, maybe I'm wrong...?

 M.W. Poirier