Robert Holmgren's Go?? utility

Robert Holmgren's Go??.exe utilities are wonderfully ingenious, and I
realized that I hadn't made adequate use of them on my WordPerfect site.
I've taken the liberty of posting some information about them (including
a link to a reposted copy of Robert's information page) here:

http://www.wpuniverse.com/vb/showthread.php?37597

I've updated the links on the information page, and I hope this (and
reposting the page) is an acceptable thing to do. I haven't tested the
utility under 64-bit Windows with vDos, but I would assume that it's
useful there also.

Edward Mendelson