apology

From: morris krok>
Subject: Apology
Date: Sunday, November 11, 2001 8:23 AM

from Morris,

          If you received more than one copy of Off-topic and
Florence Nightingale accept my apologies as I have been having trouble with
my e-mail programs.

  CI and Ch are so wonderfully that one can write an entire program just
by using them and it will be found to be most useful even though it it
limited, having no looping capabilities. It can be used for instance to put
spaces after punctuation marks without ever needing to use the space bar. It
can create a new indented paragraph and can even expand abbreviations for
very common words such as "the" or any word or words that are frequently
used. After writing such a program it can be assigned to a key in your
keyboard file or just ldpm it from the command line to a key.