running xy3

Before using Xy3 in 1988, I was using Spellbinder. In 1951, I was using a
Royal nd Remington manual typewriter; 1964 obtained IBM electric typewriter
with those carbon ribbons, a few years later one of those IBM typesetters
(could be part of the Selectric group) where to justify one had to turn a
round tube to a blue, red or yellow colour if my memory stands me right.
Then of course one had to type the text again according to the colour
selected on each line.