SmartWords

I have been told that the Windows version of Nota
Bene is based on SmartWords. Why the "beta" has
never been released remains a secret, at least as
far as I know, that Ken Frank has not told this
list.

Perhaps The Technology Group lost the court case?

Perhaps they are busily making it full 32-bit?

Ed Plummer

Intricate Decisions
P.O. Box 55661              Decision Support
Riverside, CA 92517        on Human Issues and Markets
                  in a Culturally Diverse,
Tel: 909/ 274-9829          Information-Rich and
Fax: 909/ 787-5409           Computer-Assisted
Email: oeplummer@xxxxxxxx         World
    orlay.plummer@xxxxxxxx