Re: Screen Display

Mike, I will speak with our Baltimore office about providing some sort of
compensation for the problems you are experiencing. We have had over 1,000
subscribers to this board... but have not recently had complaints about
on-screen problems. I would initially say that it is noise, but you mentioned
that the menus are not aligned. Have you checked to ensure that your system
loads a pure ANSI driver... some of the gibberish you described looks like ANSI
codes.

If we cannot resolve this problem, I will try to arrange for a refund. I will
also check your profile here on the board.

SysOp