Re: P.S. to simple calendar question

cld@xxxxxxxx wrote:

No, it's a public thread (available at XySearch). My first post is dated 28 July. If you try out
my routines, be sure to use the corrected frames, which I posted the next day.
Well, neither of your posts explaining Diaryyear got through
to me (maybe Eskimo is blocking XPLncoding?). That explains
my dumb question to Harry. Is there any way to see the
Message Ids on XySearch? Trying to check which posts I got
and which I didn't, given the variations in people's clocks,
can get tricky.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx