Re: LOG [was Re: Now XP can't tell the TIME]

Reply to note from Bill Troop  Sat, 10 Nov 2001
15:11:43 -0500

> I hardly ever use Jumbo because I'm too lazy to figure out the
> documentation. But I know that I would make my life easier if I
> put in the time to learn this wonderful programming
> achievement.

"Jumbo" doesn't imply a jumbo investment of time. "Installation"
means adding a line to STARTUP.INT and a line to your .KBD file,
then quitting and restarting Xy. If you don't have the time for
that, just CAll the Help file (XYWWWEB.INF) and browse it at your
leisure. You can always install later. (You will need to install,
however, to try the LOG routine.)

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx