Re: Transition to Xy4--better late than never

I've thrown caution to the wind and posted it
I just found the CD for the late Adobe File Utilities in its first and only
version. That's the WFW utilities for I think five different platforms. If
anyone needs these utils let me know. I've no idea how good they are with
contemporary files and software. I would imagine that word conversions
would still be good if you used the rtf filters instead of the Word filters
when working with Word. I haven't used the conversions in years though I
mean to give them a try again. If anyone still wants these I'm not quite
sure how I would transport them. Snail mail is out of the question, and I
don't have enough web space to host them. Any suggestions? But perhaps they
are too old to be of use anymore?