Re: Smartset

Harry: I'm scratching my head here. I ran QUOTES against your QUOTES.TST with
no problem. Your STARTUP file doesn't raise any alarms. Are you launching
routines via a "Helpkey" as suggested in SMARTSET.NTS? If so, you might
double-check the keyboard file definition -- though if it's working with other
frames I doubt the problem lies there. How about saving QUOTES to a separate
disk file, and just RUNning the file? Or LDPMing that file to a key? Does it
work if you do either of those? (Ditto SAVESESS.) If not, then I suspect
there's a default VAlue that I should be setting|resetting. Anything out of
the ordinary in SETTINGS.DFL? How about your printer file? Anything unusual
there? This is going to take some detective work, but in the end I bet we'll
both end up learning something.