Re: Outline view in NB8 (trial version)

Robert Holmgren wrote:
"When I switch a document to outline view,

What does "outline view" mean? Never heard that term before...

Robert,
These are the steps:
1. In a new document, go to Format/Framework-Outline. Insert any of the available formats. 2. If you press Ctrl+Alt+Enter (using the standard NB XyWrite keyboard, equivalent to &X,A,R) several times, you'll have several levels in the outline. Yellow brackets are for headings. Green brackets are for body text. 3. After filling several levels you can switch to View/Outline (Ctrl+Shift+F8, in standard NB XyWrite keyboard, equivalent to &X,O,*), to hide body text and to see only the headings. This is the critical point where the problem appears (as described in my former message).
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao